- That all independent paths within a module have been exercised at least once.
- All logical decisions verified on their true and false values.
- All loops executed at their boundaries and within their operational bounds internal data structures validity.
To discover the following types of bugs:
- Logical error tend to creep into our work when we design and implement functions, conditions or controls that are out of the program
- The design errors due to difference between logical flow of the program and the actual implementation
- Typographical errors and syntax checking