Swift uses a standard set of basic data types for different purposes such as Boolean values, numbers, and strings.
- Int: int is used to store the integer value.
- Double and Float: Double and Float in swift are considered when while working with the decimal numbers.
- Bool: The bool type is used to store the Boolean value. In swift, it uses true and false conditions.
- String: In String literals, the user defines the text that is enclosed by double quotes in Swift.
- Arrays: Arrays are the collection of list items.
- Dictionaries: A dictionary is an unordered collection of items of a particular type that is connected with a unique key.