If we want to show the sales and profit of each and every city under the states in the same worksheet, first, we should have State, City, Sales, and Profit fields in our dataset.
- Double-click on the State field
- Drag City and drop into Marks card (under the State field)
- Drag Sales and drop into Size
- Drag Profit and drop into Color
- Click on Size legend and increase the size (75%)
- Right-click on the State field and select Show Quick filter
- Select any state and check whether we got the required view or not.
- In this, the view size indicates the number of sales and the color indicates the profit values.