The Scrum Master provides support to the Scrum Team in a variety of ways, including:
- Mentoring members of the team in self-management and cross-functionality
- Assisting the Scrum Team in focusing on creating elevated Increments that meet the Definition of Done
- Removing roadblocks to the Scrum Team's progress
- Ensuring that all Scrum events occur and are positive, productive, and kept within the timeframe.
The Product Owner benefits from the Scrum Master in a variety of ways, including:
- Assisting in the use of strategies for successful product goal definition and backlog management;
- Assisting the Scrum Team in comprehending the need of having clear and precise Product Backlog items;
- Assisting in the development of empirical product planning for a complicated environment
The Scrum Master helps the company in a variety of ways, including:
- Leading, mentoring, and training the organization's Scrum adoption.
- Making plans and recommending Scrum implementations within the organization assisting employees and stakeholders in understanding and putting into practice an empirical approach to complex work.
- Removing barriers between stakeholders and Scrum Teams.